This past April, consultant-authors/speakers Mary Byers, CAE and Harrison Coerver partnered with CommPartners to co-produce a live, hybrid webcast based on their newest book, Road to Relevance: 5 Strategies for Competitive Associations. An impressive 700 association professionals participated virtually, and many labeled it the “best web program they’ve attended in years.”
That’s why we’re continuing along this “road to relevance.” Starting January 20th, you will have the opportunity to dig deeper into each of the five strategies presented in their book. If you’re serious about maximizing your association’s efficiency, effectiveness, and relevance, we highly encourage you to sign up for all five modules.
Though each module provides a stand-alone look at one of the five strategies, together they present a road map for staff and volunteers, allowing you to operate more successfully in a highly competitive environment. Plus, at the end of these five modules, you’ll have complimentary access to our live, capstone webcast where Mary and Harrison will tie all of the concepts together, and then engage with you during an extended Q&A.
SAVE $50 by purchasing all five modules at once, which includes the bonus module. Registration will be opened shortly.
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding of each strategy and hear specific case studies.
- You’ll gain access to worksheets not included in the book.
- You can share individual modules with staff and volunteer leaders as appropriate.
- You’ll gain insight regarding how to adapt the concepts for your association.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs: Gain a high-level understanding of the five strategies and how to apply them to your association
- Volunteer Leaders: Understand the strategies and get on board so that new initiatives have support
- Senior Staff and Department Heads: Jumpstart their comprehension to increase collaboration and internal buy-in
- Mid-Level Staff: Enable insight and understanding regarding how work might change and why