Sessions in the City: Modeling Hybrid Events for Successful Engagement
Hybrid events are evolving and so is CommPartners(@CommPart). Over the past year, we enhanced our state-of-the-art webcast platforms, expanded our multimedia production team, polished our proven engagement strategies and enlisted CommPartners’ virtual emcee, Emilie Barta (@EmilieBarta).
To showcase these exciting additions, CommPartners is teaming up with the Hospitality Industry Professionals Network (@HipNetwork) on May 23rd to deliver our most interactive, entertaining and stimulating hybrid event ever. And you are invited to participate!
Centered on the topic “Understanding Meetings Cost in the New Reality,” we’re combining thought-provoking industry experts and compelling subject matter with our progressive hybrid event model.
- Attend an unrivaled, interactive attendee experience led by CommPartners’ virtual emcee, Emilie Barta, including a pre- and post-show just for you
- Learn new tactics for delivering meaningful and engaging hybrid events
- View stunning multimedia techniques and dynamic webcast platforms that you can apply to your upcoming hybrid events
- Experience for yourself, the program dubbed the “Industry’s Must-Attend Hybrid Event of 2012″
- Participate in a “hot-button topic” with engaging content that is fresh, relevant and applicable to the meetings, events, travel and hospitality industries
- Earn continuing education credit hours (CAE)
Don’t wait! REGISTER today for the FIRST ever HIP Network Sessions in the City Hybrid Event…”see” you on May 23rd!