It’s nice to be employed at a company where there is a work – life balance and people are appreciated for their uniqueness and contributions to organizational accomplishments. At CommPartners we have created a culture of responsiveness by realizing our greatest asset are the ideas of our people. They enable us to provide our clients intelligent solutions that are well conceived and implemented. As a team of under forty people, we count on everyone to help us be successful. Each staff member directly impacts our results.
If you are a leader, work well with others and have a positive attitude we are interested in you. Our current openings are provided below:
Current Job Openings
CommPartners is seeking a Web & Graphics Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will work to fulfill the design requirements for internal and client-based projects.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to design and develop HTML email templates / websites to meet tight client deadlines.
- Help design materials for internal marketing projects.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and computer skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep detailed, accurate and up-to-date records.
- Be willing to learn new skills, be detail-oriented and have excellent organization skills.
- Be able to prioritize, be flexible and adapt to changing environments.
- Be self-directed, and able to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Two- or four-year college degree (design or related focus) or equivalent professional design experience with a strong portfolio to back it up.
- Experience in web development and knowledge of how web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, XML) apply to web design, especially.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to hand-code without the use of a visual editor.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Mac and PC platforms.
- Understanding of website structure, functionality, layout and usability.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP a plus.
Compensation / Benefits
CommPartners provides a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including 401K and profit sharing plans, generous vacation time and a fun casual working environment.
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER, RESUME AND LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO TO JVOLENTINE@COMMPARTNERS.COM
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT EXPERIENCES
CommPartners is seeking an individual who will have ultimate responsibility for clients’ satisfaction with our solutions and our organization. In this position, the selected candidate will help align our vision and internal resources to meet our client’s current and future needs. Areas of focus will be our onboarding process, client reviews, consultation with our platform team and ongoing support and education to our customer community.
- View our services and processes from a client perspective and ensure we have processes in place to engage this group in a highly professional manner.
- Hold client reviews or check-ins to ensure ongoing satisfaction with our services.
- Work closely with departments that engage clients to ensure professionalism and consistency.
- Create and manage education initiatives such as online education, user group programs, our client community site and self-paced training programs.
- Meet regularly with our development staff to provide client feedback and ideas.
- Create and manage client loyalty programs.
- Participate in conferences and sales opportunities.
- Education: A 4 Year College Degree or more is a plus
- Experience: 2 years in solutions sales or consulting
- Skills: Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication and organizational skills. Good judgment and attention to detail. Ability to work well independently and to multi-task.
- Internal: Work with customer facing teams as well as programming and development.
- External: Clients, Potential Clients, Partners
- Supervision Provided: None
- Supervision Received: From CEO
Compensation / Benefits
CommPartners provides a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including 401K and profit sharing plans, generous vacation time and a fun working environment.
The Event Support Assistant is responsible for training new and existing clients in CommPartners platforms. Main functions of this job will include working with new and existing accounts to schedule and complete product training, and document training tasks and communication. This position requires the ability to explain technical complexities of our various product features effectively and to a broad audience; therefore, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important. The assignments vary in complexity that require conceptualizing, reasoning, and interpretation skills. Individuals in this position work independently, under general guidelines and within established procedures.
Secondary functions for this role will include applying main function skills to moderate webinars as needed and assist with end user support related telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Work closely within a team to ensure effective transition when trainings are complete.
- Quickly identify and escalate at-risk customers to the Client Development Team.
- Provide the initial and ongoing product training to Customer base as needed.
- Become an expert on the CommPartners systems (i.e. Event Center, Elevate, Media Center, etc.) use, configuration, and integration.
- Understand client protocols and helps end users apply our products to their business.
- Assist with the editing/updating and posting of training materials as necessary.
General Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years Prior Customer Service experience or relative customer facing experience
- 1-3 years with training / presentation experience
- Basic knowledge of webinar platforms
- 1-3 years prior software training experience
- 1-3 years prior LMS experiences
- Event planning or meeting coordination
- Experience with associations
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Customer focused
- The ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate across various levels, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills.
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve technical problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Comfortable presenting information to individuals and groups in person or virtually.
- Desire for personal growth and to continue to learn new information.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Understanding of basic HTML.
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with the expectation to multitask and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Ability to spend all day working at a desk using a PC and telephone.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Some travel could be required in rare instances where client requests onsite training.
Core Behavioral Attributes:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes on the fly in a fast-paced environment.