It’s All about Our People and the Value Our Expertise Brings to Clients
At CommPartners, we perform every task with sincere dedication to excellent customer service, from communicating with clients, to collaborating with coworkers.
We’re proud of the unique culture we’ve cultivated over the years. Our staff works together as one, at the drop of a hat. We’re energetic and passionate about what we do, yet we value humility and believe in treating each other and clients with the utmost respect.
CommPartners Is Always Looking for Exceptional Talent.
We have an open application policy, so please email your resume to us and if a good fit arises, we’ll contact you.
CommPartners is seeking a dynamic individual to fill our opening for a Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will lead our effort to promote our company and it’s solutions to our client communities, partners and advocates. CommPartners is a leading provider of online education and event services. We pride ourselves in supporting our clients and providing intelligent solutions to meet their greatest challenges. CommPartners provides a competitive salary, benefits including 401K and profit sharing plans, generous vacation time and a fun working environment.
- Promote our solutions through blogs, newsletters, partnerships and social media channels
- Build reliable brand advocates
- Develop our mobile marketing strategy
- Maintain and evolve our website
- Build relationships with our client communities
- Create materials to support our Client Development Team
- Works well within a team environment
- Is a leader, eager to learn, can create trust
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Is able to manage and prioritize projects
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Three to four years of marketing experience
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, WordPress and Office
- Bachelor’s degree required