If Your Organization Is Looking for a New Way to Market and Communicate Your Online Learning to Members, Look No Further than Adele Cehrs.
With over 15 years of experience in the public relations field, Adele understands the importance of sharing your association’s story. As President of Epic PR Group, a public relations agency, Adele has worked with many associations and non-profits to promote their initiatives to members, consumers, and the media.
Creating a memorable and engaging online education program means marketing to and communicating with audiences before, during and after a virtual event. With a detailed understanding of what your members want, what’s trending, and what members are looking for in the future, Adele will help you create these one-of-a-kind events. As a member of CommPartners, Adele will help associations effectively market and promote their online learning and resources to members with strategies that are creative, straightforward, and effective.
Adele’s Background Includes:
- Bachelor of Arts in journalism and mass media from Rutgers University
- More than 15 years of public relations experience
- Speaker at over 50 events across industries
- Experienced journalist having worked with George Magazine and Gannett Publications
- ASAE Communications Section Council member
- Served on the board of several area non-profits
Adele Cehrs provides marketing and communications expertise to CommPartners’ clients who are looking to grow participation and revenue.
I love my job. I get to showcase your hard work to the members who will benefit the most.