When it Comes to the New Era of Webcasts, Virtual Events, and Hybrid Events, Emilie Barta is at the Forefront of the Industry!
Emilie’s number one goal is engaging the audience…no matter where they are located. She helps design the audience’s experience before the event, hosts the audience’s experience at the event, and continues the audience’s experience after the event through the power of video, online communities, and social media. CommPartners welcomes Emilie’s combined background in broadcasting and events which empowers her to help meeting, conference, and trade show organizers plan successful, visually stimulating, engaging, and interactive hybrid events.
Emilie also created, defined, and is continuing to refine the role of Virtual Emcee to ensure that the virtual audience feels like they are in the room even though they are not physically in the room. She has been nicknamed the “Queen of Engagement” due to her passion for virtual audience engagement, and she is striving to ensure that no virtual audience member ever feels isolated or un-welcomed during a hybrid event.
Emilie’s Background Includes:
- Broadcast television and video experience since 1996
- Live event experience since 1998
- Telly Award winner
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Missouri State University, Summa Cum Laude graduate in the Honors College
- Certificate in TV and Radio Broadcasting from Broadcast Center
- Speaker/educator on hybrid, virtual, and live events for industry associations
- Contributor to Business2Community.com and many event industry publications
Emilie Barta is CommPartners’ consultant expert on hybrid event planning and implementation.
My number one goal is engaging the audience…no matter where they are located.