Effectively Market Your Education Programs
Organizations have traditionally not created formal strategic plans to market their education programs. The idea of “selling” education is outside the expertise of professional development experts. With greater competition from commercial companies, Web portals, and independent education forums, it is important to have a strong marketing plan in place.
Proudly, Adele Cehrs, recognized PR and marketing expert, leads CommPartners communications division. Adele is extremely active in the association community and currently sits on ASAE’s Communication Section Council. She is positioned to help you deliver a powerful, targeted and well-received messaging campaign – centered around your online learning offerings.
Grow Your Audience Through an Enticing Marketing and Communications Strategy, Completely Managed by Us.
Your Organization Will Appreciate CommPartners Communications Management:
- Take advantage of our strategies and award-winning campaigns to help boost your learning visibility.
- Leverage our perspective on your marketing efforts through External Brand Analysis™, a recurring focus group of impartial consumers who comment on brand perceptions, current PR and marketing initiatives.
- Access a variety of marketing and communication tactics and tools. You can count on us for just the perfect mix.
- Allow us to help you with a road map, ongoing content creation, strategic delivery mechanisms and comprehensive reporting metrics.
Marketing and Communications Tactics:
- Web 2.0 campaign implementation and analysis
- Real-time response campaign and analysis
- Experiential Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Blogs (strategy, monitoring, development and maintenance)
- Syndication Feeds
- Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing
We Live by Three Immutable Laws of Content:
- Figure out why people will spend time reading your materials.
- Speak to them in their own language while finding fresh ways to express your message.
- Carve out online niches when crafting messages.