Capture and Produce Your Conference Sessions to Increase Exposure to Your Greatest Asset
Each year, associations allocate a large percentage of time and resources for in-person conferences. Meeting and education planners spend months procuring keynote speakers, organizing education tracks and collecting posters. Rather than “close the doors” and move on to the next event, we recommend leveraging your investment to engage a larger percentage of your community with post-event produced session webcasts.
CommPartners will travel onsite to record and package your conference materials and multimedia content – all of your proceedings – in a seamless, easy to navigate online format. We create an intuitive, online learning experience that extends the value of your on-site sessions and provides a lasting resource for your community.
Your Organization Will Appreciate These Benefits:
- Revenue generation: We will assist you in marketing strategies for both on-site attendees and those that are not able to attend
- Marketing savvy: We provide proven marketing strategies that engage your community before, during and after the event
- Timeliness: You can market and deliver your conference proceedings within days
- Delivery options: Proceedings can be hosted online or distributed on media like CDs or USB Sticks
- Flexibility: Record from five to 500 sessions
- Control: Manage up to hundreds of speakers and sessions with our online project platform
Your Conference Attendees Will Appreciate These Benefits:
- Easy to use: That’s what we hear from attendees who use our proceedings. Our recorded sessions load quickly and feature an intuitive user interface design
- Fast access to content: Our proceedings are search-able by speaker name, session, date & time and by keyword
- Quick turnaround: Participants will have access to the proceedings within days
- Secure: Our “Key CD” component provides a great marketing tool and controlled access
- Abstract management: Oral abstracts are search-able by session, presenter, day and keyword
- Poster management: Poster abstracts can be supported and are search-able by session, presenter and keyword
Our Approach for Working Together:
- Speaker data collection with the Conference Harvester™. Assign tasks and due dates to your speakers. They’ll spend minimal time submitting their presentation materials online and you’ll be less involved in the process.
- Call for Papers and Online Review. Collect paper or abstract submissions on our website from potential speakers. Reviewers rank the submissions online and assign the top ones to your conference.
- Seamless Project Management. We use a personalized and constantly updated online project collaboration page to share information like cost structure, deadlines, and proceedings demonstrations.
- Conference Proceedings. Elegant, easy-to-use Proceedings enable attendees to quickly access the presentations in full color. We can include videos, audio, and other materials.
- On-site Audio/Video Recording. We ensure a seamless and unobtrusive recording of each presentation. Attendees can experience the slides and audio on laptops, iPods, and smartphones.
- Slides Synchronized with the Presenter’s Audio/Video. Our advanced proceedings feature the slides automatically advancing as the audio plays. Attendees can listen anywhere on laptops, mp3 players, and smartphones.