Utilize Our Hosting and Delivery Services for Your Multimedia Content
CommPartners will meet your education bandwidth requirements through a worldwide distributed computer platform. A network of edge servers will broadcast your content efficiently through a Content Distribution Network (CDN) that incorporates full redundancy, allowing thousands of locations to access your content simultaneously.
A Single Source to Coordinate and Host Your Applications, Platforms and Content
Using CommPartners as your hosting entity allows our team to provide complete coordination of all components in the solutions that we provide your organization. This will allow you to minimize time having to reach multiple parties to support your requirements.
Integrated Contracts with Simplified Invoicing
CommPartners includes hosting and delivery services into our agreements for education services. This bundled approach will minimize the need to manage multiple providers and pay multiple invoices.
Why Organizations Rely on CommPartners Hosting Services:
- Ability to store a variety of multimedia files (e.g. photos, videos, documents and SCORM compliant courses)
- Seamless integration with CommPartners learning platforms
- Assurance of a worldwide broadcasting network with adaptive streaming
- Flexibility to host and stream online events not created by CommPartners
Highly Flexible Storage Units for a Broad Range of Formats and Audiences:
- State of the art equipment and cutting-edge media hosting and streaming services
- Programmed, designed and deployed in-house by multimedia experts
- Thorough vetting on multiple operating systems to ensure reliability
- Robust, world-wide content distribution network