Intelligent Education Program Planning and Instructional Design Provides a Solid Foundation for Learning
Increasingly, online courses are becoming a preferred method to support an organization’s knowledge sharing objectives. The convenience of anytime access makes this method an extremely popular option to reach large groups. The challenge is to ensure an organization invests wisely and develops a blueprint that will lead to attainable goals.
Kathi Edwards, CAE leads our education consulting group. She will work with you to define objectives and strategies, review LMS options, conceive how courses will be created, select resources and manage the design process. Our philosophy at CommPartners is to place strategy first before investing in platforms and services.
Choose from a Wide Range of Elements to Make Your Courses Interactive and Engaging. Options Include:
- Tutorials: Deliver content mostly as on-screen text, often supplemented with video or Flash
- Case studies: Deliver content mostly as narrative; provides a real life situation similar to the one the learner might encounter
- Branching scenarios: Involve a narrative in which the learner chooses an action and directs the course of the narrative
- Exploratory learning: Features open-ended lessons, which require learners to ask questions and conduct investigations
Leverage the Credibility and Assurance of Professionally Developed Courses.
CommPartners instructional designers provide:
- Information design geared toward maximum learner engagement
- Professional, accessible lessons via formal training or informal learning
- Interactive self-paced courses, collaborative live events, or combination of both
- Continuity of quality and design across all your course content
- Proven knowledge-retention strategies and take-away applications
- SCORM compliant course structure
Provide Access to Your eCourses from Mobile Devices.
eLearning is expanding. Our eCourses are accessible from a majority of mobile devices. Our instructional designers will work with you to optimize the experience for the increasing number of participants accessing learning from remote locations.