Live Online Broadcasts For Your Virtual Audience Of Any Size
With a broad and diverse portfolio of webcast and webinar platforms, and the knowledge and experience to customize them for your needs and goals, CommPartners is your all-in-one webcasting provider. Contact us today!
The Webcast is far and away the best tool available to organizations looking to maximize their audience reach for seminars, conferences, educational programs, and intra-company events. Webcasting allows you to reach every potential audience member and breaks down barriers of travel, lodging, venue and scheduling. A conference with a room limit of 100 attendees can easily be webcast to 500 virtual viewers. Not only are you maximizing your audience reach, but you are also building a valuable archive of your organization’s intellectual capital, which can then be repurposed indefinitely.
CommPartners webcast solutions utilize a variety of platforms including MediaCenter 2.0™, our advanced proprietary platform, which includes full motion HD video and presentation slides, live chat, social network integration, and live closed captioning, all hosted by our robust Content Delivery Networks.
A Dedicated Event Planner to Manage the Entire Process: Each webcast is meticulously planned by our Event Team, who will design a solution specifically to meet your objectives, your audience, the knowledge transfer or promotional message, your presenters’ abilities, and your desired program elements and style.
The Right Layout and Feature Set to Support Your Learning Objectives: We will engineer your webcast console to ensure an engaging, productive, enjoyable program experience for your remote participants.
A Production Team to Handle All the Details to Ensure a Perfect Event: We are an extension of your staff and have ultimate responsibility for the results of your virtual event. Your Event Producer will manage all the pre-event tasks, plan the event strategy, run practice sessions with the presenters, moderate the program and manage the post-event archiving.
CommPartners Webcast Solutions Include:
Flexible Layouts & Console Design Options
- Customized layout, design and colors
- Single or multiple camera and slide views
- Live chat, polling and presenter Q & A
- Social media integration
- Real-time and post-event analytics
- Pre and Post-program events
- Live closed captioning
- Support for call-in presenters & attendees
Presentation & Multimedia Features
- Full motion HD video
- Multi-location video feeds
- Real-time desktop sharing
- Live marquees, URLs and page redirects
- Fast archive creation, editing and posting
- Reliable, redundant broadcast stream
- Content capture services for non-live events
- Equipment can be provided, or use your own
- Supported by mobile devices (iOS, Android and others)
- Unlimited slides decks, images and audio/video clips
- On-site audience interaction with virtual audience
- Downloadable documents and slides
- Global Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Viewing restrictions based on location or other criteria
Educational & Archival Options
- Manage your events with our advanced registration system
- Archives of events available as long as you need them
- Event archives can have integrated quizzes and evaluations
- Event archives can be integrated as part of a LMS
- Linking back to the organization’s own community
- Archives can be provided in multiple formats