An Online Forum to Address Your Entire Community
Traditionally, an organization’s annual meeting is the primary opportunity to update and inform your members, partners and clients about developments and upcoming events within your community. The problem is these on-site events occur once or twice a year and only a fraction of the desired audience is present, usually those who are already highly engaged.
To have the opportunity to present to a greater percentage of participants, CommPartners created Virtual Town Hall. More robust than a webcast, Virtual Town Hall was developed to feature multiple speakers addressing an audience through full motion video. This broadcast medium helps cut through the distance and allows participants to feel connected to your organizational leaders and guest speakers.
CommPartners’ Experts Provide a Comprehensive Solution that Encompasses:
- Flexibility: We are prepared with equipment, staffing and expertise required for any size Town Hall.
- All-inclusive service: We provide the opportunity to work with a single provider from start to finish, including planning and strategy, interface design, site registration, technical and software requirements and event production and support.
- Professional design and branding: CommPartners Town Hall meetings can deliver your forum in a highly customized, beautifully designed, branded event console with features that foster interaction.
- Town Hall Moderators: Our professional moderators know engaging ways to facilitate interaction between session leaders and your audience to make the experience meaningful for every participant.
- Relevancy: Record your Virtual Town Hall meetings and make them available on-demand. Provide access to them via your website, learning platform and social media outlets.
- Integration: Integrate Virtual Town Hall seamlessly with Social CRM and AMS platforms to provide a more effective event experience.
- Feedback opportunities: Add polls and surveys to your gatherings, enabling your audience to provide valuable input.
Associations Use CommPartners Virtual Town Hall Because It Allows Them to:
- Deliver critical information in a timely matter
- Minimize distance barriers and time constraints
- Stay relevant within their community
- Accommodate an audience of any size
Stakeholders Appreciate CommPartners Virtual Town Hall Because They Can:
- Easily access the platform through their PC, MAC, or mobile device
- Connect and communicate with fellow peers
- Actively participate in their community by expressing opinions, views, concerns
- Conveniently attend from their office or home
- Stay informed about their community or profession