CareersWork with fun, energetic, and exciting people
It’s nice to be employed at a company where there is a work – life balance and people are appreciated for their uniqueness and contributions to organizational accomplishments. At CommPartners we have created a culture of responsiveness by realizing our greatest asset are the ideas of our people. They enable us to provide our clients intelligent solutions that are well conceived and implemented. We count on everyone to help us be successful. Each staff member directly impacts our results.
If you are a leader, work well with others and have a positive attitude – we are interested in you.
Current Job Openings
CommPartners provides online education and multimedia solutions to trade groups, professional societies, nonprofit organizations and commercial markets. Our Client Development Team is responsible for consulting with current clients to maximize the value of our services and introduce new solutions.
By joining our Client Development Team you will be responsible for sales of our award winning Learning Management System, online event solutions and course development services. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates that can foster relationships and enjoy consultative sales. You will be part of a dynamic organization that has experienced over 150% growth in our online education services over the past three years.
CommPartners had developed organically since our inception in 1993. We have a culture that begins with the support of each staff member to enable them to have the best opportunities to succeed. We encourage and value our staff’s input in organizational decisions.
CommPartners provides a generous compensation program and vacation benefits, 401 K and profit sharing plans, medical, dental, vision along with maternity and paternity plans. We offer extensive training to ensure the selected candidate will be prepared and have the best chance for success.
- Be able to effectively engage current clients to understand their requirements and develop cohesive solutions utilizing company’s services.
- Must be quick thinking, creative, determined, competitive demeanor with a “can do” attitude
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Need to be able to facilitate conversations and build consensus on future direction.
- Must be able to create a vision of what’s possible and align company’s services to that vision.
- Must be high energy, have the ability to multi task, be a team player, and look at problems as opportunities.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3 + Years Sales Experience
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Status: Full Time
Direct Report: Director of Client Development
Check back soon for additional openings!