CareersWork with fun, energetic, and exciting people
It’s nice to be employed at a company where there is a work – life balance and people are appreciated for their uniqueness and contributions to organizational accomplishments. At CommPartners we have created a culture of responsiveness by realizing our greatest asset are the ideas of our people. They enable us to provide our clients intelligent solutions that are well conceived and implemented. We count on everyone to help us be successful. Each staff member directly impacts our results.
If you are a leader, work well with others and have a positive attitude – we are interested in you.
CommPartners has an immediate need for an Enterprise Sales Consultant who will be responsible for selling our suite of livestream, virtual conference and content production services to new and current clients. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates that can foster relationships and enjoy consultative sales. You will be part of a dynamic organization that has experienced over 150% growth in online education and event services over the past three years.
CommPartners provides online education and multimedia solutions to trade groups, professional societies, nonprofit organizations and commercial markets. Our Client Development Team is responsible for consulting with potential and current clients to maximize the value of our services and introduce new solutions. The company has developed organically since our inception in 1993. We have a culture that begins with the support of each staff member to enable them to have the best opportunities to succeed. We encourage and value our staff’s input in organizational decisions. CommPartners provides a generous compensation program and vacation benefits, 401 K and profit sharing plans, medical, dental, vision along with maternity and paternity plans. We offer extensive training to ensure the selected candidate will be prepared and have the best chance for success.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Effectively engage current clients and prospects to understand their requirements and develop cohesive solutions utilizing company’s services.
- Be quick thinking, creative, determined, and possess a competitive demeanor with a “can do” attitude
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Facilitate conversations and build consensus on future direction
- Create a vision of what’s possible and align company’s services to that vision.
- Multi task, be a team player, and look at challenges as opportunities.
- Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience Required: 3 + Years Sales Experience
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Status: Full Time
- Direct Report: Director of Client Development
CommPartners is seeking a Web & Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will work to fulfill the design requirements for internal and client-based projects.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to design client pages based on provided specifications
- Be able to design and develop HTML email templates / certificate templates that meet client deadlines.
- Help design materials for internal marketing projects.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and computer skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep detailed, accurate and up-to-date records.
- Be willing to learn new skills, follow workflows, be detail-oriented and have excellent organization skills.
- Be able to prioritize, be flexible and adapt to changing environments.
- Be self-directed, and able to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Two- or four-year college degree (design or related focus) or equivalent professional design experience with a strong portfolio to back it up.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Mac and PC platforms.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to hand-code without the use of a visual editor.
- Experience in web development and knowledge of how web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, XML) apply to web design.
- Understanding of website structure, functionality, layouts and usability.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP a plus.
Compensation / Benefits
CommPartners provides a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including 401K and profit sharing plans, generous vacation time and a fun casual working environment.
Check back soon for additional openings!