Webcast & Webinar Hosting ServicesExtend your reach with professionally produced and fully-managed webinars & webcasts through our proprietary platform.
Cost-effectively and powerfully communicate with customers, members, and employees, live or on-demand.
CommPartners is leading the way in helping our clients create exceptional, collaborative and energetic webinar and webcast experiences. Whether your online web events are small group discussions or organization-wide presentations with thousands of geographically dispersed participants, we have you covered with our fully-managed webinar hosting services.
Dynamic Webinar & Webcast Technology to Support the Latest Trends in Live Online Learning
Our proprietary webinar and webcast hosting platforms provide the opportunity for presenters to share and collaborate around any type of content including: videos, flip charts, documents, whiteboards, presentations, online demonstrations, and resources.
Full-Service Support to Ensure Your Program Is Flawlessly Executed
Turn to our experienced event team for complete turn-key program production where we do all of the heavy lifting, and you can focus solely on delivering your content.
Integration with Elevate LMS
Our webcast and webinar hosting platform is fully integrated with our learning management system, Elevate, to provide a seamless experience for program design, registration and payment, authentication, and attendance. Leverage polls, knowledge tests, and discussions before and after your event. Include post-event assessments, surveys, and certificates.
Webinar Platform Features
Fully Customized Event Console
- Custom client branding and colors
- Dynamic design and layout with in-event content transitioning that supports each program’s objectives
- Single or multiple videos, presentation content of any type, screen sharing, live discussion with public social media integration, resources, polls, and Q & A area
- Live closed captioning
- Multiple full motion HD video feeds
- Multi location video feeds
- Reliable, redundant broadcast stream
- Up to eight webcams
- Dynamic resizing of video windows
- Configured series and learning paths
Social Learning and Attendee Collaboration
- Participants log in with their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn credentials
- Photos can accompany a post
- Open idea sharing can occur to support content being shared
- Access from all mobile and tablet devices
- Dual-encoding for multimedia events for low and high bandwidth
- Combination of dial and streaming audio
Thanks to CommPartners, our web-based educational events are a huge success”