Virtual Conference ServicesExtend your reach, without limits, through Virtual Conferences
Three components of Virtual Conferences to consider…
Virtual Conference Website:
A Virtual Conference Website supports registration and program authentication, presenter bios with pictures, session access, and attendee collaboration.
Program Planning and Production Services:
The key to success is the right level of support to ensure the event is conceived and executed flawlessly.
Dedicated Support Team:
You are not in this alone, an assigned support team for your event ensures attendee questions or issues are addressed promptly.
Contact us today to start the Virtual Conference journey!
Virtual Conference & Event Features
Dynamic Virtual Conference Web Portal
- Create a home for your event that includes access to sessions, faculty pictures and bios, discussions, resources, chat, social media and sponsors.
- Add a virtual tradeshow to generate additional participants and revenue from your industry participants.
- Include your organization’s branding and imagery.
Social Collaboration Tools
- Create topical or session forums to encourage active participation.
- Schedule live chats as overtime sessions for your most compelling speakers and topics.
- Support one on one connections through member matching.
- Each booth can include a video presentation, literature, live chat, messaging and the organization’s Twitter feed.
- Exhibitors can design their own booth or our staff to design it for them.
- A secure login is provided to each exhibitor to add content or make changes.
Keynotes and Breakout Sessions
- Utilize our multimedia webcast and virtual conference platform to livestream your keynote and plenary presentations.
- Include breakout sessions, all managed by our experienced event producers.
- Organize by learning tracks designated by visual cues.
- Create a rolling slideshow of participant groups.
- Allow attendees to login to sessions with their social media credentials so their pictures appear next to their chat.
- Include a town hall discussion with thought leaders in your community.
- Create revenue opportunities through attendee fees, sponsorship and exhibitors.
- Attract participation groups that bring new participants into your community.
- Create greater relevancy by bringing your most valuable content and networking to those that can’t travel.
The Virtual Conference was a very successful event for us – as it always is – and we are grateful to our CommPartners “family” for everything your team does to contribute to its success. Thank you so much!”